the process of becoming not me

This is the story of my journey from who I was, to who I am, to who I am becoming. It is the story of how God is weaving together my life, heart, and circumstances to make me something different altogether.

It is the process of becoming not me...



Sunday, May 2, 2010

here i am

Like ALL of my friends, I tried to start a blog when my son joined our little family so everyone could stay updated to all the glory of our life together...I made one post and never returned to the site.  I don't know why, but I wasn't passionate about it.  I would much rather cuddle my wonderful miracle than write about him...  

So, here I am two years later with a "different" type of blog.  Although my family will most certainly be a highlight of my blog because they are such an integral part of my life, they won't be the focus...at least not for awhile. 

After cleaning out, I have come to the disappointing realization that I have a tendency to write thoughts, revelations, questions, poems, rantings, and so forth on scraps of paper and in random journals.  For some reason, I feel compelled  to string them all together in one place now to help me make sense of my story...to see where I've been and where I'm going.

This blog will be my story of how God has and continues to weave my life, heart, and circumstances together to make me something different altogether.  It may be filled with life stories, apologies, confessions, convictions, poems, soapbox rantings, songs, and even ponderings from scripture...I'm not really sure right now, but I long to make sense of it all, to see it tie together, to be authentic, to be challenged, and to be changed.

After all, anyone can be who they were but I'm in the process of becoming not me...

No comments: